Fortec Motorsport’s Colin Queen posted the fastest time in the second test session of the day at Donington Park, with a late lap putting him just a fraction clear of Cooper Webster.
Webster had topped the times heading into the final three minutes, but Queen’s penultimate lap of the 40-minute test, a 1m27.049s put him just 0.029s clear of the Evans GP driver at the top.
Australian Webster therefore had to settle for second, one tenth clear of Fox Motorsport’s Liam McNeilly, who enjoyed his best session of the week so far with the third quickest time.
Tom Mills, who set the best time of the week so far earlier this morning, was fourth this time around for KMR Sport, and a tenth of a second ahead of the lead Elite Motorsport runner of Josh Irfan, who ensured five different teams were represented in the top-five.
Irfan’s teammate Harri Reynolds was sixth fastest, a quarter of a second clear of KMR’s Jeremy Fairbairn, who was the final driver within a second of the pace.
Sid Smith was next up in his Fox Motorsport machine, three tenths of a second ahead of series newcomer Kai Daryanani, inside the top-10 for the first time for Evans GP, while Graham Brunton Racing’s Harry Burgoyne Jnr completed the top-10 once more.
The final session of the day is due to commence at 15.55.
GB4 Championship, partnered by the BRDC, Donington Park Friday test session two result:
1. Colin Queen, Fortec Motorsport, 1m27.049s
2. Cooper Webster, Evans GP, +0.029s
3. Liam McNeilly, Fox Motorsport, +0.134s
4. Tom Mills, KMR Sport, +0.391s
5. Josh Irfan, Elite Motorsport, +0.501s
6. Harri Reynolds, Elite Motorsport, +0.643s
7. Jeremy Fairbairn, KMR Sport, +0.932s
8. Sid Smith, Fox Motorsport, +1.119s
9. Kai Daryanani, Evans GP, +1.466s
10. Harry Burgoyne Jnr, Graham Brunton Racing, +1.721s
11. Jack Clifford, KMR Sport, +1.771s
12. Aditya Kulkarni, Fortec Motorsport, +1.898s
13. Ruhaan Alva, Fortec Motorsport, +2.932s
14. Leon Wilson, Arden, +3.091s*
15. Thomas Lee, Evans GP, +4.317s
16. Dylan Hotchin, Dylan Hotchin Racing, +4.330s