Fortec Motorsport’s Colin Queen and Evans GP’s Cooper Webster recorded exactly the same time in the final session of the day at Donington Park.
Queen topped the times by virtue of setting his time first, with his 1m28.085s coming after 13 of the 30 minutes. Webster then matched his time to the thousandth of a second right in the final moments of the session, after a red flag.
It was tight all round in the top-three, with Tom Mills, who recorded the fastest time of the day in session one, was just 0.034s further back in third for KMR Sport.
Fox Motorsport’s Liam McNeilly ensured the top-four was covered by less than two tenths of a second, and 0.125s ahead of Fortec’s Ruhaan Alva.
The second KMR Sport car of Jeremy Fairbairn completed the top-six ahead of Elite’s Josh Irfan, who was within half a second of the outright pace.
Sid Smith in eighth for Fox Motorsport, was the final driver within a second of the fastest time.
Harry Burgoyne Jnr (Graham Brunton Racing) and Jack Clifford (KMR) completed the session three top-10.
On the combined time sheet for the day, Mills session one effort proved the best, 0.070s clear of Webster’s session two lap.
Queen and McNeilly were third and fourth with their session three times, with Irfan fifth and Alva sixth.
GB4 testing resumes at Donington Park tomorrow, with sessions at 10.30, 13.40 and 15.55.
GB4 Championship, partnered by the BRDC, Donington Park Thursday test session three result:
1. Colin Queen, Fortec Motorsport, 1m28.085s
2. Cooper Webster, Evans GP, +0.000s
3. Tom Mills, KMR Sport, +0.034s
4. Liam McNeilly, Fox Motorsport, +0.191s
5. Ruhaan Alva, Fortec Motorsport, +0.316s
6. Jeremy Fairbairn, KMR Sport, +0.428s
7. Josh Irfan, Elite Motorsport, +0.441s
8. Sid Smith, Fox Motorsport, +0.944s
9. Harry Burgoyne Jnr, Graham Brunton Racing, +1.441s
10. Jack Clifford, KMR Sport, +1.746s
11. Kai Daryanani, Evans GP, +1.759s
12. Leon Wilson, Arden, +3.647s*
13. Thomas Lee, Evans GP, +7.335s
GB4 Championship, partnered by the BRDC, Donington Park Thursday testing combined result:
1. Tom Mills, KMR Sport, 1m27.871s (session one)
2. Cooper Webster, Evans GP, +0.070s (session two)
3. Colin Queen, Fortec Motorsport, +0.214s (session three)
4. Liam McNeilly, Fox Motorsport, +0.405s (session three)
5. Josh Irfan, Elite Motorsport, +0.488s (session two)
6. Ruhaan Alva, Fortec Motorsport, +0.530s (session three)
7. Jeremy Fairbairn, KMR Sport, +0.642s (session three)
8. Sid Smith, Fox Motorsport, +1.158s (session three)
9. Harry Burgoyne Jnr, Graham Brunton Racing, +1.655s (session three)
10. Jack Clifford, KMR Sport, +1.772s (session two)
11. Kai Daryanani, Evans GP, +1.973s (session three)
12. Leon Wilson, Arden, +3.861s (session three)*
13. Thomas Lee, Evans GP, +7.549s (session three)
*Not racing this weekend