The final GB4 race of the weekend on the Silverstone Grand Prix circuit is due to start at 15.45, with Graham Brunton Racing’s Chloe Grant starting on pole.
Race three is the always-exciting reverse grid contest, based on the inverse order of the qualifying result, with live streaming coverage set to start at 15.25. It’ll have to go some to beat the entertainment factor of race two however!
Grant heads an all GBR front-row alongside teammate Logan Hannah, while Tom Mills will start third and hope for a change of fortunes in his Kevin Mills Racing machine.
Jessica Edgar is the lead Fortec machine in fourth, ahead of series newcomer Lucas Romanek (Oldfield) and KMR’s race two podium finisher Jarrod Waberski.
Elias Adestam (Fortec) and Megan Gilkes (Hillspeed) complete row four ahead of Max Marzorati (Hillspeed) and Fortec’s double winner Nikolas Taylor.
Elite’s Jack Sherwood and Alex Walker start 11th and 12th for the final contest, ahead of only Christian Lester, who was just outside the 103% required for the reversal element.
The full race three grid is shown below.
GB4 Championship, Silverstone race three grid:
1. Chloe Grant, Graham Brunton Racing
2. Logan Hannah, Graham Brunton Racing
3. Tom Mills, Kevin Mills Racing
4. Jessica Edgar, Fortec Motorsport
5. Lucas Romanek, Oldfield Motorsport
6. Jarrod Waberski, Kevin Mills Racing
7. Elias Adestam, Fortec Motorsport
8. Megan Gilkes, Hillspeed
9. Max Marzorati, Hillspeed
10. Nikolas Taylor, Fortec Motorsport
11. Jack Sherwood, Elite Motorsport
12. Alex Walker, Elite Motorsport
13. Christian Lester, RossoVerde Racing