Following the conclusion of the final GB4 race at Silverstone, an amended result has been issued.
A penalty has been handed to the driver of car #8, (Elias Adestam). The Clerk of the Course found that Adestam had gained an unfair advantage while overtaking car #21 (Tom Mills).
Adestam overtook Mills with all four wheels off the road on the exit of Stowe, and gained a position. Adestam has been handed a two second time penalty for the race, meaning he drops from third to fifth in the final result, which is shown below.
GB4 Championship, Silverstone race three amended result:
1. Lucas Romanek, Oldfield Motorsport, 9 laps
2. Logan Hannah, Graham Brunton Racing, +2.064s
3. Jack Sherwood, Elite Motorsport, +7.508s
4. Megan Gilkes, Hillspeed, +8.131s
5. Elias Adestam, Fortec Motorsports, +9.380s*
6. Max Marzorati, Hillspeed, +9.738s
7. Tom Mills, Kevin Mills Racing, +10.255s
8. Alex Walker, Elite Motorsport, +10.395s
9. Christian Lester, RossoVerde Racing, +18.816s
10. Jessica Edgar, Fortec Motorsport, +31.222s
11. Chloe Grant, Graham Brunton Racing, +34.795s
12. Jarrod Waberski, Kevin Mills Racing, 0 laps
13. Nikolas Taylor, Fortec Motorsports, 0 laps
* 2 second penalty, C2.3 - Gaining an unfair advantage